Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The BEST decision I NEVER Made!

The top two biggest life test questions a person will face are:
1. Will you trust in Jesus?
2. Who will you marry?
 
I got A's on both test questions.

Memorial Day weekend has a dual meaning and symbolic memory for me. First, it represents honoring the men and women who are and have served to protect our country. Second and more personally, it represents a decision I could have made, but did not. It would have been six years ago (almost to this day) that I would have married someone else that I was engaged to at the time.
 
It would have been a colossal mistake, but God protected both her and I, and I never had to make that choice. Sometimes the best decisions are the one's that are not made!
 
God protects His children in various ways and sometimes slams the door on poor decisions that we would make so that we can not make them. While painful, those situations come from a loving and good God.
 
I will always have a reminder every Memorial Day of this truth and of God's goodness to me!

What's the best decision that YOU never made?
 
A+++

No comments:

Post a Comment