Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Who I Am Voting For this Fall..........

I am voting for __________________ this Fall.
 
You didn't SERIOUSLY think that I was going to fall into the trap of espousing political endorsements through my blog, did you?
 
While it is good and beneficial to know your political beliefs and views my goal in this blog post is to help you understand that NO candidate will truly provide long lasting hope.
 
Hope only rests in Jesus. My hope is built solely upon Christ. Don't get me wrong I will respect whoever our future President will be, but they can't solve all of our nations problems. Trust me.
 
"The king’s heart is like a stream of water directed by the Lord; he guides it wherever he pleases."
(Proverbs 21:1).
 
Instead of complaining about who the candidates are why not try and search the mind of God as He continues to set the stage for His Son's return. We know that regardless of the outcome whoever God wants to be in office, will be in office.
 
What I am saying does not give us a license to not vote as we cavalierly say we trust God with the results. That is fool hardy. My point is that we should not get anxious or worry as God will bring all things together for the nation's good! Agree?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment